Make a deep connection to life for inner peace, joy and happiness
Mindful Tango offers mindfulness training through Argentine tango and is created by Lotus Nguyen, a tango dancer and a mindfulness teacher and coach. She collaborates with David Bailey, a tango teacher based in London, and with other tango teachers to offer mindful tango workshops and retreats in the UK and around the world.
Mindful Tango helps tango dancers learn the practice of mindfulness, deepening their experience of the dance and creating moments of profound happiness in daily life. For mindfulness practitioners, it helps reinforce and enhance their experience of mindfulness through the passion, fun and movement of Argentine Tango. For those who are new to both tango and mindfulness, it offers an opportunity for them to taste the beauty of tango and the power of mindfulness whilst making new connections.
Mindful Tango allows us to create deep connections, in dance and in life, by combining the stillness of the practice of Mindfulness with the movement, fun and passion of Tango.
Connection occurs when we are in harmony in our relationships. When we are in harmony, we feel well and happy, our spirits are lifted, life becomes easier and things just fall into place.
Deep connection is meaningful, it is rewarding and it is enriching. We may have thousands of “connected” online friends, but if none of these connections feel meaningful, we still feel alone.
With Mindful Tango, you will learn the magic of finding peace and connecting deeply to yourself and to your movement through the dance.
Mindful Tango helps enrich your life in many ways:
- Connect to your body, mind and spirit, and to the world around you: you will feel more fulfilled in your life.
- Train your mind to be more aware, alert and focused: you will be more responsive on the dance floor and more productive at work.
- Gain confidence and dispel your fear or anxiety: you will feel more at ease and find your peace of mind.
- Improve your communication skills as you interact with others: create better understanding and bring harmony to your relationships.
- Find your purpose in life and reconnect to your values so that you don’t get lost in this busy and stressful world.
- Develop your own insight so that you can deal with life challenges effectively.
- Open your heart and mind and therefore you feel connectedness with love, the source of your soul survival.
- Get in touch with yourself so that you can take care of your health and well-being.
- Become present, engage deeply in your experience and savour the moment so that you feel more satisfied and fulfilled.
Come and experience the beauty of Argentine Tango, explore the power of Mindfulness and make the deep connection to your life. After the workshop, you will go away with a happy experience and new possibilities for peace, joy and happiness.
If you would like us to keep you posted with our news and offers, please leave your name and email address below.